Teach the skills that surgeons really need
LapSim is more effective at teaching laparoscopic skills than ever before.
It has an improved and more intuitive interface, new performance and assessments metrics and a new immersive 360 VR headset.
The Haptic Simulation offers, with advanced force feedback technology, combined with powerful graphics, a fully immersive training experience.
Haptic Feedback Technology
- The latest haptic feedback technology provides a real training experience where residents can master hand-eye coordination and psychomotor skills, and develop accurate manual dexterity.
- The fully integrated ergonomically designed console provides a seamless, intuitive user experience.
New LapSim 360 Simulation Suite
- Feel more involved and closer to the real OR experience with our new VR headset and simulation suite.
- Combined with detailed, powerful graphics it provides an immersive, multi-sensory training experience.
New Metrics for Clear,
- Comprehensive data-driven training reports classified into surgical terms so residents can speak the language of the operating room.
- Record your exercises for detailed performance analysis, and encourage skill development.
- All parameters are grouped according to the GOALS rating scale, the validated assessment tool that measures training outcomes.
- Reduce the demands on supervision time and to help provide more skilled and confident surgeons, ready for the OR.
A More Intuitive Interface
- An effective goal-orientated environment that helps residents learn and stay motivated.
- Easy to use and navigate, with easy-to-follow instructions and video guides.
- Clear overview of assigned courses and learning goals.
New Cloud Portal
- Login into the cloud anywhere, anytime.
- Manage admin quickly while on the go.
- Easily monitor residents and support their needs.
- Link your LapSim simulators together and synchronize your data.
Not the right simulator for you?
Take a look at our other medical simulators.
PUTTING VISION INTO PRACTICE
WHERE TEAM AND TRAINING GO HAND IN HAND
MASTERING THE ELEMENTS OF LAPAROSCOPY