Train at home with our portable laparoscopic simulator.
Maintain your laparoscopic skills and be ready for when your elective procedures resume.
LAPSIM essence gives trainees everywhere the opportunity to improve their fundamental laparoscopic skills through standardized and measurable training. Laparoscopic Skills are evaluated against predefined parameters which provide detailed trainee feedback so you can learn what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. It is simple and easy to use with easy to follow video tutorials.
For more information email [email protected] and see how we are making better surgical training available to everyone.
THE PORTABLE AND READY-TO-USE VR LAPAROSCOPIC SIMULATOR
With LAPSIM® essence it is now easier than ever to get affordable validated VR laparoscopic simulator training. You can choose between convenient online subscription, where you will stay updated automatically with the latest software and have a worry-free usage, as an “all hardware replacement” guarantee is included, or make a direct purchase of LAPSIM® essence and add the automatic software updates and hardware guarantee for an annual fee.
- Proficiency evaluated against predefined parameters
- Objective grading and simple course management
- Minimal teacher supervision with video tutorials
- Personal user accounts logging performance
LAPSIM® essence is offered as a subscription service:
- No capital expenditures
- Fixed monthly fee
- No startup cost
- 3 months notice period
- Automatic software updates
- 100% hardware replacement guarantee included
- Basic skills & task training
- 10 predefined courses
- FLS-Style Box Training now included
- Detailed metrics and performance statistics
- Instructive video tutorials
- Available in 8 languages
- All-new high-fidelity tracking technology
- Light laptop included in package
- Original, ergonomic and non-haptic instrument handles
- Foot pedals for electrosurgical coagulation, suction and irrigation
Not the right simulator for you?
Take a look at our other medical simulators.
PUTTING VISION INTO PRACTICE
WHERE TEAM AND TRAINING GO HAND IN HAND
MASTERING THE ELEMENTS OF LAPAROSCOPY