This module provides training for flexible sigmoidoscopy, enhancing the awareness of colon cancer screening indications. The module consists of cases with varied anatomies and abnormalities.
- To become familiar with flexible sigmoidoscopy and the indications for colon cancer screening
- To perform flexible sigmoidoscopy in difficult and unusual anatomies
- To recognize various common pathologies and perform biopsies as indicated
- To determine the appropriateness of flexible sigmoidoscopy for colon cancer screening in high risk populations
- To make appropriate recommendations based on common endoscopic findings
Gastroenterology, General Surgery
Do you want to know more about our GI Mentor Flexible Signoidoscopy module?