These modules provide a highly didactic environment for hands-on practice of linear and radial EUS. The trainee can practice side viewing scope navigation, ultrasound image interpretation and multiple landmark recognition. The various offer in-depth training of linear EUS for the duodenum area, the antrum area and the stomach area, and radial EUS for the stomach area, the 1st, 2nd & 3rd duodenum area.
- To practice endoscopic navigation with side viewing scope
- To practice scope orientation to correctly demonstrate over 30 anatomical landmarks
- To practice ultrasound image recognition of over 30 anatomical landmarks
- To accurately identify organs and vascular structures in each anatomical landmark
- To gain experience in linear EUS inspection of the duodenum area, the antrum area and the stomach area
- To gain experience in radial EUS inspection of the stomach area, the 1st duodenum area and the 2nd & 3rd duodenum area
Gastroenterology, General Surgery
Do you want to know more about the GI Mentor EUS module?