This module offers structured, step-by-step training on common pathologies that require arthroscopic Labral repair procedures.
- To diagnose and identify relevant pathologies in the shoulder labrum
- To enhance debridement skills in order to prepare the Labral surface and glenoid neck without damaging the articular cartilage
- To recognize the optimal sites in the Glenoid appropriate for drilling anchor holes
- To choose the best tool in order to pass a guide wire through the Labrum
- To practice passing a guide wire through the labrum
- To practice retracting threads into the correct trocars to prepare the knot tying
- To determine the number of anchors required to allow complete attachment of the Labrum to the Glenoid
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Do you want to know more about the ARTHRO Mentor Shoulder Labral Repair module?