This module provides a complete training curriculum for shoulder arthroscopy in both the Glenohumeral joint and the Subacromial space.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides self-instructed tasks focusing on anatomical recognition, pathology identification and therapeutic procedures
- Easily customize the tasks by selecting each task’s targets and setting their order of appearance
- Enables practicing a variety of tools and techniques including grasper, electric burr, RF ablation device
- To learn the arthroscopic anatomy of the shoulder
- To practice manipulating arthroscopic tools inside the shoulder safely and efficiently
- To learn the common path of a systematic examination of the shoulder
- To learn how to identify and document pathological conditions
- To practice locating and removing loose bodies
- To learn how to resect the acromial undersurface for the treatment of impingement syndrome
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgical Technology
Do you want to know more about the ARTHRO Mentor Complete Shoulder Arthroscopy module?