The Hip Diagnostics module offers a didactic tool for orthopedic surgeons who are interested in specializing in hip arthroscopy. This module contains examination tasks in the central compartment of a healthy hip joint for acquiring basic orientation and diagnostic probing skills, and for practicing a systematic examination using common portals. In addition, the module includes several pathological cases for implementing the acquired diagnostic skills and identifying different pathologies.
- To learn the arthroscopic anatomy of the hip
- To practice how to manipulate tools inside the hip safely and efficiently
- To learn the common path of a systematic examination of the hip
- To practice precise and safe diagnostic probing of tissues
- To learn the physical behavior of healthy and pathological structures in the hip
- To learn how to identify pathological conditions by visual and probe examination
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgical Technology
Do you want to know more about the ARTHRO Mentor Hip Diagnostics module?