Manage the Pace
This module allows for the practice of core electrophysiology skills in virtual 3D maze (non-anatomical) as well as a 3D or fluoroscopic anatomical model. Navigate a deflectable catheter (EP, Mapping or Ablation catheter) to the labelled/anatomical targets.
- To establish knowledge of intracardiac anatomy relevant to Electrophysiology
- To develop eye-hand coordination
- To practice deflectable catheter maneuvering and navigation in 3D environment/bi-plane fluoroscopic environment
- To practice operation of realistic handles of EP catheter, Ablation catheter and Mapping catheter
- To practice pulmonary vein mapping and ablation
General Cardiology, Electrophysiology
Do you want to know more about the EP Basic Skills module?