Essential for Novice Cardiologists
The Cardio Basic Skills module allows you to learn, practice and gain confidence in core cardiology skills, in a self-directed and interactively challenging simulator setting. Each case allows for practicing a different skill required as a part of a basic cardiology training curriculum.
- To perform diagnostic aortography
- To insert and operate an intra-aortic balloon pump
- To perform left ventricular angiography
- To measure ejection fraction
- To perform right heart catheterization
- To implant a temporary pacemaker
Do you want to know more about the Cardio Basic Skills module?