This module provides training for the treatment of a variety of ureteral strictures. It is designed to help learners develop judgment and learn how to interpret anatomical and operative findings in a safe, monitored environment.
The module features full procedure simulation including real-time fluoroscopy, a variety of stricture treatments such as ballooning, stenting or laser and using a flexible or rigid Ureteroscope or Cystoscope.
- To practice rigid and flexible ureteroscope navigation in the ureter and kidney
- To learn to identify the nature of the stricture
- To safely open various strictures endoscopically
- To practice performing a balloon dilation
- To Learn to handle a variety of tools
- To practice calcification fragmentation and extraction
Do you want to know more about the Stricture Management module?