This module enables training of a complete Urolithiasis endoscopic treatment in a safe, controlled simulated environment. It simulates a complete clinical environment, including an interactive C-arm, irrigation pressure and contrast material injection. Learners can experience a variety of lithotripters and tools such as baskets, forceps, EHL, Pneumatic or Laser on a variety of virtual cases with different anatomies and pathologies.
- To practice rigid and flexible cystoscopy
- To practice rigid and flexible ureteroscopy
- To practice navigation to the kidney and inside the calyces
- To practice extraction of bladder and ureteral stones
- To select the correct tools and scopes
Do you want to know more about the URO Mentor Stone Manipulation module?