The World's Most Sophisticated Pelvic Simulator
No other pelvic anatomy and pelvic exam simulator provides the PELVIC Mentor’s level of realism and accuracy.
As a strong didactic tool, the PELVIC Mentor provides trainees with immediate feedback on anatomical recognition and the opportunity to practice pelvic exams accurately. The unique combination of the model’s anatomical structure, finger sensation and virtual model provide the most effective training tool to date, aimed at developing the physician’s confidence during pelvic examinations.
The PELVIC Mentor allows nurses, nurse practitioners, Doctorate Of Nursing Programs (DNP), certified nurse midwives, OB/GYNs, family practice doctors, physician assistants, medical students, and physician assistant learners to obtain detailed knowledge of pelvic anatomy and to acquire the comprehensive skills required to perform pelvic exams.
How The PELVIC Mentor Can Help Save Lives
Features and Benefits
- Can be used in lieu of, or prior to, expensive standardized patients
- Supports the simulation equivalency of clinical hours required in a nursing program (simulation can replace up to 50% of clinical hours in the US and Canada, please check the specifics in your area)
- Gain confidence prior to performing a pelvic exam on a patient
- Practice on pathologies not found with standardized patients and other simulators
- Curriculum videos are provided for online learning and self-instruction
- Promotes self-learning with skill and procedural tasks
- Competence evaluation based on meaningful performance metrics
“We conducted demos with the PELVIC Mentor and competitive simulators. Nothing came close to the PELVIC Mentor for accurate anatomy identification and pelvic exam experience and testing.”
Lisa M. Young, DNP, APRN
Director of the DNP Program and Assistant Professor, Ashland University
"The PELVIC Mentor is a great tool to teach residents, students, and physicians pelvic anatomy and also the proper way to perform a pelvic exam. Early learners using the PELVIC Mentor simulator master…
Michael Hibner, MD
Prof. of OB/GYN, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Creighton Univ. School of Medicine
“Other systems and standardized patients show normal anatomy, but the PELVIC Mentor shows normal anatomy and pathologies. In a clinical setting, some conditions are not experienced every day and can…
Valerie F. Burris, DNP, APRN, WHNP-BC
Director DNP HSL and Assistant Professor, Ashland University
The self-study training module has led to substantial improvements in internal rating with a proportion of structures recognized from 31.25 to 87.5 %. The preliminary results suggest that the 3D virtual simulator enhances and facilitates learning the anatomy of the pelvic floor.
Download the PELVIC Mentor Brochure
Learn more about the PELVIC Mentor simulator.
Do you want to know more about the PELVIC Mentor?