Acquire Basic-Level Skills
Allow your trainees to acquire skills essential to building confidence and ease with laparoscopic techniques. Exercises in a non-anatomic setting provide a relaxed environment outside of the operating room for both individuals and teams, aimed at improving orientation, eye-hand coordination and manual skills.
- To become familiar with straight and angled camera manipulation
- To master eye-hand coordination
- To practice clip applying
- To practice two handed maneuvers
- To perform laparoscopic cutting
- To acquire the skill to perform safe and accurate electrocautery
- To become efficient at the task of translocation of objects
Do you want to know more about the LAP Mentor Basic Skills module?