This newest module offers a didactic tool for orthopedic surgeons interested in practicing an all-inside meniscal repair procedure. The Meniscal Repair module contains common pathologies under all-in arthroscopic repair approaches and enables the trainee to practice these different procedural steps in a structured manner.
Features and Benefits:
- Correct suturing technique: improper placement of sutures can lead to a bad meniscus repair or even cause tear enlargement and other complications
- Tear sealing following correct suturing: following proper suture placement tool access is limited indicating a positive procedure outcome
- Bird’s-eye view of the repair: the trainee can get snapshots of the tool positions at the time of anchor placements and final suture placement
- To learn how to diagnose and identify relevant pathologies in the knee joint
- To improve diagnostic identification of knee tears and the correct clinical approach to repair them
- To learn to choose the best tool and the best approach to different meniscal tears
- To practice using a multitude of all-in devices
- To learn to determine the number of sutures required to allow complete repair of a meniscus tear
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Do you want to know more about the ARTHRO Mentor Meniscal Repair module?