Optimize Cooperation Among Team Members
Along with technical skills, the ANGIO Mentor simulator enables teamwork training to enhance communication skills, optimize coordination and cooperation within the team, and improve decision-making in both routine and emergency situations.
ANGIO Mentor Suite Features Supporting Team Training:
- Realistic, human-size patient mannequin contributes to the realism of training
- Built-in access in 5 different sites (right and left femoral, radial, pedal and subclavian) allowing the team members to stand in the actual position they would stand next to a real patient
- Easy, built-in integration of an actual C-arm enabling training team members interaction with an x-ray technician. The C-arm physical rotation is reflected on the fluoroscopy view and virtual C-arm
- TEE Probe Integration: the system comes with a realistic probe that can be introduced through the mannequin’s mouth. This enables live TEE (Transesophageal echo) imaging alongside the angiographic imaging and allows cath lab team training with an echocardiographer
- Radiation Safety Add-on: presents the radiation scatter in the room using augmented reality technology and allows the team to practice and establish the ALARA principles, and effectively grasp the three basic protective measures: time, distance, and shielding
Endovascular Team Training Using ANGIO Mentor
Do you want to know more about team training with ANGIO Mentor?