This advanced module provides hands-on training for percutaneous recanalization of coronary chronic total occlusion (CTOs) using antegrade and retrograde approaches combined with Dissection Re-entry or ‘True to True’ techniques. The patient pathologies include mid-RCA and mid-LAD occlusions.
- Discuss the hybrid algorithm for selection of intervention strategy
- Practice guide catheter(s) selection according to occlusion location
- Practice dual coronary angiography to evaluate the CTO anatomy
- Practice stepwise ‘true-to-true’ technique
- Practice stepwise dissection-re-entry technique
- Practice wire escalation
- Practice septal crossing during the retrograde approach
- Practice a variety of CTO devices including CTO catheter, re-entry device, CTO guide wires, and support microcatheter
Do you want to know more about the Coronary CTO module?