At Surgical Science Sweden AB’s Annual General Meeting today, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board's proposal for disposition regarding the company's profit was approved. No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2020.
- Re-election of Board members Roland Bengtsson, Jan Bengtsson, Thomas Eklund and Tommy Forsell and new election of Henrik Falconer and Elisabeth Hansson, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Roland Bengtsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totaling SEK 1,050,000, of which SEK 300,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 150,000 to each of the other members of the Board.
- Re-election of auditor in the company, KPMG AB with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as principal auditor.
- Approval of new articles of association with, among other things, a change in the scope of the company's share capital.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of shares, corresponding in total to at most 10 percent of the share capital.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the acquisition of the Company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
Gothenburg, Sweden, May 12, 2021
Surgical Science Sweden AB (publ)
The press release is available in the attachment or via
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.