This module includes a selection of exercises in increasing levels of difficulty, for the systematic learning of basic tasks such as bladder and kidney inspection, as well as the full urinary collecting system anatomy, and identification of the endourological landmarks.
- To practice methodological bladder screening
- To practice rigid and flexible cystoscopy skills
- To identify endourological landmarks
- To perform a systematic bladder inspection, identifying anatomical targets on the bladder mucosa
- To practice taking an accurate biopsy from the bladder membrane
- To practice cauterization using an electrode
- To practice rigid and flexible ureteroscopy
- To practice navigation to the kidney and inside the calyces
- To practice extraction of bladder stones
- To select the correct tools and scopes
Do you want to know more about the URO Mentor Basic Tasks module?