This module was developed during the COVID-19 pandemic, in March 2019 to answer the need for training of front-line teams. It provides hands-on training for point-of-care ultrasound skills essential in the triage and monitoring of the coronavirus.
- To perform a complete lung and echo exam
- To learn and gain confidence in performing the BLUE protocol examination
- To learn and gain confidence in performing the Bedside Echo protocol examination
- To recognize and identify the various ultrasound lung artifacts
- To diagnose lung and pleura pathologies typical in COVID-19 patients
- To understand the lung ultrasound triage in COVID-19
Internal Medicine, Radiology, Trauma, Cardiology, Echocardiography, Critical Care, Emergency Medicine
COVID-19 Module Introduction
Do you want to know more about the Ultrasound Mentor Covid-19 module?