The Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) module was developed to help train surgeons on the procedural steps and pathologies relevant to SCS procedures.
Features and Benefits:
- Realistic needle with a virtual stylet
- A 3D anatomical map assists in learning the anatomy to position the needle accurately
- Radiographic imaging and C-arm control helps to confirm the needle position
- To practice a complete SCS procedure
- To practice accessing the epidural space through the vertebrae
- To learn how to control the C-arm
- To learn how to select the appropriate puncture site
- To practice steering the lead and stylets to the correct position
- To practice inserting up to 4 percutaneous leads
Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Neuromodulation
Do you want to know more about the SPINE Mentor Spinal Cord Stimulation module?