At Surgical Science Sweden AB’s Annual General Meeting today, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- To adopt the Company’s and the group’s income statements and balance sheets for the financial year 2021, as set out in the annual report. The Board members and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2021.
- The Board of Directors' proposal for disposition regarding the company's profit was approved. No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2021 and the funds at the disposal of the Annual General Meeting will be carried forward.
- Re-election of Board members Roland Bengtsson, Jan Bengtsson, Thomas Eklund, Tommy Forsell, Henrik Falconer and Elisabeth Hansson, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal. Roland Bengtsson was re-elected Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Remuneration to Board members shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, be totalling SEK 1,050,000, of which SEK 300,000 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members.
- Re-election, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, of the registered auditing company KPMG AB. The authorized public accountant Jan Malm will continue as auditor in charge.
- Approval of the Board of Directors' proposal to implement a long-term incentive program for employees in the Group. The rationale of the incentive program is e.g. to contribute to higher motivation and commitment among the employees and to retain employees. The program comprises 200,000 warrants corresponding to a dilution of 0.39 percent. To enable the incentive program, the Annual General Meeting also resolved to issue 200,000 warrants to a subsidiary and to approve transfer of these warrants to participants of the program without consideration. Each warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share in the company. The subscription price of the share at the time of the utilisation of the warrant shall correspond to 120 percent of the Surgical Science share’s average volume-weighted closing price during the period from and including May 12, 2022 to and including May 25, 2022. The warrants can be exercised by notification of subscription for new shares during the period from and including June 10, 2025 to and including July 10, 2025.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to resolve on the issue of shares, corresponding in total to no more than 10 percent of the share capital.
Gothenburg, Sweden, May 12, 2022
Surgical Science Sweden AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
The press release is available in the attachment or via
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.