TEE Self-Training Using A Realistic Probe
Includes 15 different tasks and cases for learning and practicing standard view acquisition and clinical reporting in a full clinical environment. Step-by-step instructions based on published protocols for cardiology, critical care, emergency and cardiac anesthesiologist physicians.
- To familiarize you with scanning protocols
- To appropriately capture standard views
- To recognize relevant anatomy
- To train you on valvular pathologies, congenital defects, septal defects and atrial fibrillation
- To train you on various imaging modes such as Bi-Plane, 3D Ultrasound, M-mode, spectral Doppler with PW and CW for quantitative hemodynamic assessment
Anesthesiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Emergency Medicine
Do you want to know more about our TEE Express TEE module?