Support & Service
When you need support
- We are committed to advancing the field of medical simulation training through continuous improvement of all of our simulators.
- By maintaining long-term relationships with our customers, we get valuable information regarding the function of our software and hardware.
- One important part of our development is to be able to learn from our existing products performances. We log every support ticket, it is categorized and allocated the appropriate resources to resolve the issue.
- Our database automatically reminds our customers about the ongoing ticket until a solution has been delivered.
For Simbionix simulators, please go to https://simbionix.com/support/
Let us contact you
If you need support or if you have a service related question, please fill out the form below and one of our service technicians will usually contact you within 24 hours.
Full Service Program
Surgical Science encourages you to sign a Full Service Agreement for your simulator. This way you will ensure that your simulator equipment runs at its optimum performance level, you will get the latest software and hardware updates, and all new exercises for the modules.
As a Full Service customer, you will have all the latest features, you will control your service costs, minimize downtime, and receive personal software training to fully take advantage of your investment.
Full Service Program includes
- Yearly software upgrades
- Coverage for hardware breakdown: unlimited repair labor
- All replacement parts for the hardware
- 15% discount on additional software modules
- Priority over non-contract customers
Full Service Program details
- The Full Service Program is available for the following platforms, LapSim® , EndoSim® , TeamSim® and Simball Box®.
- Hardware covered by the Full Service program is Haptic devices, instrument handles, carts, computers, tablets, graphics cards, and endoscopy scope, handles, tubes and tools.
- Only simulator systems in normal working condition may be accepted for service under our Full Service contract. To establish system working conditions, an inspection by a Surgical Science engineer may be required at customer’s expense, and all repairs necessary to return the system to normal working condition must be performed before a Full Service Contract can be signed.
- Only simulator systems less than 3 years old can be accepted for our Full Service Contract.
Surgical Science Repair Center
- For Full Service customers: If repair is needed at a Surgical Science Repair Center, we will be responsible for paying shipping to and from the center.
- The Full Service Program will cover all applicable expenses within the agreement period.
Software Upgrade Program
- The Software Upgrade Program includes our yearly software updates and improvements package for LapSim® and EndoSim® .
- Online support including remote access control.
- The Software Upgrade Program does not include hardware upgrades. In case the new software version requires an upgrade on the simulators computer due to lack of capacity, Surgical Science offers a computer update by quote and an on-site visit by a technician, if needed, for a standard fee.
- Computer upgrades are included in the Full Service Program.
Service for non-contract customers
- For customers without a Full Service program, an hourly charge is applied for any technical service provided.
- Surgical Science also offers onsite service visits for a standard fee, replacement parts excluded.
Take a look at our full range of medical simulators
And many more