FlexVR™ – Personal, Portable, Storable, Flexible
The ground-breaking FlexVR robotic simulator allows surgeons to improve their robotic surgery skills in a flexible and convenient way – improving patient outcomes and patient safety.
Download the FlexVR™ brochure
Flexible robotic training
- Our most flexible robotic training simulator
- Designed to teach basic and advanced skills of robotic surgery to a wider audience,
- Quickly learn the fundamentals of robotic surgery, such as wristed instrument manipulation, camera control, clutching, energy control, needle driving, and suturing.
Optimize training opportunities
- With increasing demands for training space, the FlexVR can be easily moved, set-up, taken down, and stored – allowing for the efficient use of training spaces.
- Unfold the unit, plug in the power cord, and you’re up and running in 2 minutes!
- Train anywhere, even in your own home or office.
Leverage our experience and innovation
- Designed with robotic surgeons and educators.
- Has features that cannot be found on other simulators.
- High-definition 3D monitor, open display with ultra-wide viewing angle to allow multiple users to view the same 3D simulation.
- Master controllers with built-in tactile feedback to further assist trainees.
- Ergonomic design, stored in one portable unit, with travel case.
Looking for another type of medical training simulator?
Take a look at our full range of medical simulators
And many more