EndoSim Upper GI exercises give trainees the chance to train on scope handling, navigation to duodenum and back, and mucosal examination; all to maximize technical skills and minimize risks before meeting a patient for the first time.
Key Learning Elements
- Learn fundamental tube behavior when examining esophagus, ventricle, and duodenum
- Master the D2 maneuver to reach major papilla
- Observe all findings, randomly distributed for endless training
- Document with photography, according to ESGE practice
- Collect biopsies: sample pathologic lesions
Biopsy Sampling with EndoSim
Do you want to know more about our EndoSim Upper GI Module?