This module provides skill tasks and clinical cases promoting the safe and efficient performance of EBUS-TBNA using an actual (modified) needle. Various ultrasound controls and educational aids are included in the simulated environment: Doppler, US depth, gain and contrast, corresponding external display, multi-plane CT scans, tutorial movies, anatomical labels, real-time guidance and more.
- To gain experience in introducing and navigating the side viewing bronchoscope
- To master EBUS scope positioning, securing needle access into the desired lymph node
- To become familiar with the endobronchial ultrasound image and its characteristics
- To practice safe and efficient EBUS needle manipulation, avoiding risk to patient or equipment
- To practice, step by step, the complete workflow of EBUS-TBNA
Do you want to know more about the BRONCH Mentor Essential EBUS module?