We’ve developed customized VR simulation for many leading medical companies
In 2013 SenseGraphics, now part of Surgical Science, started a partnership with HelpMeSee, a nonprofit whose mission is to eliminate cataract blindness through surgical training.
We provided a highly realistic VR training simulator and training program that trained surgeons in the skills required for performing MSICS.
- Training system for transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound
- Curriculum-based, real patient data, performance metrics, haptics
- 500+ systems, 300+ institutions
Simodont® Dental Trainer
- Training system for manual dexterity, operative cases, crown, endodontic
- Curriculum-based, stereo display, high-end haptics, reports & assessment
- 300+ units, 80+ dental schools
Take a look at our full range of medical simulators
And many more