LapSim® Inguinal Hernia
With the all new LapSim® Inguinal Hernia you are able to train on the key steps of the procedure using the Totally Extraperitoneal (TEP) approach, where the hernia sac is returned into the abdominal cavity.
- Epigastric vessels
- Triangle of doom
- Triangle of pain
- Vas deferens
- Gonadal vessels
- Cooper’s ligamenl
Instant feedback on tissue handling: respect for tissue is key!
KEY TRAINING ELEMENTS
- Identification of structures
- Dissection of adhesions
- Relating to critical structures
- Mobilization and reduction of hernia sac
- Placement of mesh to reinforce the abdominal wall
- Fixation of mesh with correct use of tacks or sealant