Support & Services
When you need support
Surgical Science is committed to advancing the field of medical simulation training through continuous improvement of our existing products. By maintaining long-term relationships with our customers, we get valuable information regarding the functionalities of our software and hardware products out in the markets.
One important part in our development work is to be able to learn from our existing products performances. We log every incoming support ticket in our database, it is categorized and we allocate the appropriate resources in our technicians or development team to resolve the issue. Our database automatically reminds the allocated party about the ongoing ticket until a solution has been delivered to the customer.
Full Service Agreement
Surgical Science encourages you to sign a Full-Service Agreement for your EndoSim®. This way you will ensure that your simulator equipment runs at its optimum performance level, you will get the latest software and hardware updates, and all new exercises for the modules. As a Full-Service Agreement customer, you will have all the latest features, you will control your service costs, minimize downtime, and receive personal software training to fully take advantage of your investment.
The Full-Service Agreement includes
- Yearly software upgrades
- Coverage for hardware breakdown: unlimited repair labour
- All replacement parts for the hardware
- 15% discount on additional software modules
- Priority over non-contract customers
Surgical Science Repair Centre
If repair is needed to be performed at a Surgical Science Repair Centre, Surgical Science will be responsible for paying shipping to and from the Surgical Science Repair Centre. The Full-Service Agreement will cover all applicable expenses within the agreement period.
Support & Upgrade Agreement
The Support & Upgrade Agreement includes our yearly software updates, improvements and news package, and online support including remote access control. You will have all the latest features, and most importantly, you can control your service costs and minimize downtime.
The Full-Service Agreement details
- Hardware covered by our Full-Service Agreement is EndoSim® Haptic System including instrument handles, hardware platform, computer, side touch pad, graphic cards, and firmware.
- Only EndoSim® systems in normal working condition may be accepted to Full-Service Agreement. To establish system working conditions, an inspection by a Surgical Science technology specialist may be required at customer’s expense, and all repairs necessary to return the system to normal working condition must be performed before a Full-Service Agreement can be signed.
- Only EndoSim® systems less than 3 years old can be accepted to our Full-Service Agreement.
Service for non-contract customers
For customers without the Full-Service Agreement, an hourly service charge is applied whenever hardware is sent in to Surgical Science for service. Surgical Science also offers onsite service visits for a standard fee, replacement parts excluded.
Get a Quote
Are you considering purchasing a Full-Service Agreement? Let us help you with the optimal package for your specific needs.
Not the right product for you?
Take a look at our other solutions.
THE PROVEN TRAINING SYSTEM
WHERE TEAM AND TRAINING GO HAND IN HAND
TRUE METRICS AND HAPTICS IN LAPAROSCOPIC BOX TRAINING