master fundamental LAPAROSCOPY skills
Our ‘Fundamental Skills’ modules provide proﬁciency-based training to help students achieve the manual dexterity needed to perform laparoscopic surgery.
Each exercise has increasing difﬁculty levels that challenge residents and help keep them motivated.
Basic Skills – Targeted, Efficient, Training
- A comprehensive portfolio of well-deﬁned laparoscopic exercises.
- Feedback is in real-time so residents are instructed on what they are doing right or wrong instantly.
13 Different tasks including:
Camera/Instrument Navigation, Coordination, Suturing, Grasping, Cutting, Catheter Insertion, Clip Applying, Lifting & Grasping, Bowel Handling, Fine Dissection, Seal & Cut, Suturing and Precision & Speed
Task Training – Repetition and Reﬁnement
- Inspired by the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery, a standard developed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
- Peg Transfer, Pattern Cutting and Wireloop, an exercise similar to precision tasks used in robot surgery.
Camera Anatomy Training
- Utilizing the most advanced modeling technology, this module teaches camera handling with straight and angled optics.
- Tasks are scored on multiple metrics, such as drift and economy of movements.
Not the right simulator for you?
Take a look at our other medical simulators.