Customer Service & Support · Gothenburg, Västra Götaland
Surgical Science is the leading supplier of medical training simulators for surgery and imaging. Our training systems are used by medical training centers and institutions worldwide for practice, validation, and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to be a part of and lead our customer support team in Gothenburg! This person will work in a customer-facing environment within the healthcare industry to ensure customer satisfaction and will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the customer support department locally.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of and lead a customer support team in a dynamic environment, and if respect, curiosity, and perseverance are behaviours you stand by and live, we would love to hear from you.
- Lead a team of people in line with business objectives and our values, Respect, Curiosity and Perseverance.
- Hiring, supporting, and inspiring the people in your team.
- Work independently and proactively to provide professionally technical support to healthcare customers via e-mail, phone and in person.
- Strategically promote, train, and market Surgical Science services to customers.
- Maintain demo equipment and parts inventory.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation on services performed.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Manage the Service Hub.
This person will report to the global support manager and lead a team of 3 people.
This position includes 20-30% travel.
- Previous experience in customer service, minimum 3 years.
- PC hardware proficiency.
- Medical background or knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
- Windows experience mandatory, as well as a solid mechanical aptitude.
- Previous experience in a manager role.
- Professional level of English, Swedish is a plus.
Knowledge and skills for the right candidate:
- Ability do delegate, motivate, and support your team to achieve high levels of employee performance, engagement, and wellbeing.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build strong and professional relationships.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, configuration, installation, and repair of electronic systems and computers, as well as knowledge of electro/mechanical device repair.
- Ability to solve practical and complex technical problems.
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize under tight deadlines.
The recruitment is ongoing, so if this sounds interesting, hand in your application as soon as possible by uploading your English resume and answering the application questions.