Do you want to work with unique products where your daily effort will contribute to save lives? As a Customer Support and QA Specialist at Surgical Science, you get to work with products that enable surgeons to train without putting patients at risk!
About the position
As a customer support and QA specialist at Surgical Science you will be a key person, responsible for maintaining the demo fleet and expected to interface with customers at a professional level. You will be responsible to verify the demo units with focus on service and maintenance and together with the team make sure that everything works great!
You will work with quality assurance of the simulators, both hardware and software. This includes carrying out stress testing, performance testing and functional testing. You will work closely with the development team to provide feedback in order to implement improvement areas to meet client satisfaction and market requirements.
You will get to form your own role, structure your work, and develop the support and QA function to improve customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to take part in a fast-growing listed company in a global market!
- Complete platform installations, quality control, upgrades, and retrofits for the demo units.
- Work independently and proactively to provide onsite support to customers
- Provide timely and accurate documentation on services rendered on our equipment.
- Maintain the demo equipment and keep a parts inventory.
- Support the roll-out of new software applications
To succeed and thrive in this role, we believe that you are a service minded person with a great interest for IT and computers. You have excellent analytical skills and problem solving motivates and excites you. Your great communication skills enable you to create and maintain professional and reliable relationships with different stakeholders.
Additionally, we expect you to have
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- proficient in troubleshooting, configuration, installation, and repair of electronic systems and computers.
- solid knowledge of electro-mechanical device repair with attention to detail.
- ability to communicate effectively with customers in a business environment to professionally represent Surgical Science.
- ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines with multiple interruptions.
Also, we think it is a huge plus if you have
- knowledge in cloud solutions, .net framework and SQL and database management
- previous experience from quality assurance work, such as manual testing or automated testing.
- Medical background or knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
About the organisation
Surgical Science is a simulation company – supplying virtual reality simulators and stand-alone software for medical training to hospitals as well as to the medical device industry. The headquarters are located in Gothenburg, with additional offices in Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Cleveland and Seattle.
The virtual reality simulators are used by medical training centers and institutes worldwide for practice, validation and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors. Projects are also run with industrial partners in MedTech, for example to supply software for brand-specific robotic surgery training.
Surgical Science as Your Employer
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. You will be a part of a dynamic and creative environment. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth. Join a welcoming and open team!
Click here to apply