Surgical Science is the leading supplier of medical training simulators for surgery and imaging. Our training systems are used by medical training centers and institutions worldwide for practice, validation, and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors.
In addition to this direct to physician model, we have established a highly successful business serving product development and training needs of the robotic surgery and medical device companies. These collaborations result in highly focused training solutions that are used for new product launches, marketing, and daily field engagements for emerging and established surgeons. This combination leads to highly competent and confident end- users for our collaborating OEM partners.
Do you want to invest your effort and expertise to continue to grow our Medical Device business? We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing company and marketing team.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for overseeing business opportunities with Medical Device companies in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with focus on Robotic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Coronary, Heart Valve, Neurosurgery, and Interventional Radiology marketplaces for X-ray guided procedures. The BDM shall build strong relationships with existing and potential OEM customers and define their requirements to promote our company’s solutions. More specific roles include:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Effectively utilize and expand client information and analytics system
- Being responsible for our existing partners, as well as finding and developing new partnerships.
Location is home based in Germany with the need to travel regionally and some international travel.
Who are you?
- High energy leader with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years proven success in solution-based selling with most recent position being in healthcare / medical device area
- Passion for client service and understanding that future success is dependent upon exceptional existing efforts
- Comfort and confidence in addressing the needs of the highest levels of our Industry leading current and future clients
- Team player capable of flourishing in a collaborative company environment
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We value growth and development among our employees. You will get the chance to be a part of a welcoming and open team and contribute with your creativity. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth.
Apply as soon as possible as the recruitment process is ongoing. Please contact Seba Bunjaku +46 722 180 900 or [email protected].