Do you want to work with unique products where your daily effort will contribute to saving lives? As a Customer Support Technician at Surgical Science, you will! We enable surgeons to train without putting patients at risk!
Surgical Science is a simulation company – supplying virtual reality simulators and stand-alone software for medical training to hospitals as well as to the medical device industry. With headquarters in Gothenburg, they also operate in Stockholm, Tel Aviv, and Seattle.
The virtual reality simulators are used by medical training centers and institutes worldwide for practice, validation and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors. Projects are also run with industrial partners in MedTech, for example to supply software for brand-specific robotic surgery training.
Surgical Science has more than 200 employees, and a total revenue of approximately SEK 500 million (pro forma 2020). With a global network of distributors as well as Sales Offices in China, US, and France, Surgical Science is today present in many markets and has more than 90% of their sales abroad.
As a Customer Support Technician, you will be responsible for the operational performance of hardware related issues on our simulation equipment. You will be a key person, responsible for maintaining our demo fleet and expected to interface with customers at a professional level.
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone willing to learn new skills and embrace challenges in a customer-facing environment within the healthcare industry. This position requires about 10% travel.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Work independently and proactively to provide onsite and phone support to our customers.
- Complete platform installations, quality control, upgrades and retrofits for our demo units.
- Maintain the demo equipment and keep a parts inventory.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation on services rendered on our equipment.
- Support the roll-out of new software applications.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- English written and spoken.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, configuration, installation, and repair of electronic systems and computers.
- Windows experience.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Solid knowledge of electro-mechanical device repair with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers in a business environment to professionally represent Surgical Science.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines with multiple interruptions.
- Medical background or knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
Surgical Science as Your Employer
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. You will be a part of a dynamic and fast pasted environment. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth. Join a welcoming and open team!
We look forward hearing from you and we need your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Mona Yusefi, [email protected]