Do you want to work with unique products where your daily effort will contribute to saving lives? As a Customer Support Technician at Surgical Science, you will! We enable surgeons to train without putting patients at risk!
Surgical Science is a leading supplier of simulation software for medical training. Our training systems are used by medical training centres and institutes worldwide for practice, validation, and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors.
As a Customer Support Technician, you will be responsible for the operational performance of hardware related issues on our simulation equipment. You will be a key person, responsible for maintaining our demo fleet and expected to interface with customers at a professional level.
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone willing to learn new skills and embrace challenges in a customer-facing environment within the healthcare industry. This position requires about 10% travel.
- Work independently and proactively to provide onsite and phone support to our customers
- Complete platform installations, quality control, upgrades and retrofits for our demo units.
- Maintain the demo equipment and keep a parts inventory.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation on services rendered on our equipment.
- Support the roll-out of new software applications
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- English written and spoken.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, configuration, installation, and repair of electronic systems and computers.
- Windows experience.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Solid knowledge of electro-mechanical device repair with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers in a business environment to professionally represent Surgical Science.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines with multiple interruptions.
- Medical background or knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
Surgical Science as Your Employer
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. You will be a part of a dynamic and fast pasted environment. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth. Join a welcoming and open team!
Please apply by filling out the job application form below. Make sure to send your application as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Frida Källström (HR) [email protected]