Do you want to work with unique products in an innovative environment?
As a developer at Surgical Science you get to work with products that enable surgeons to train without putting patients at risk!
Surgical Science is a leading supplier of virtual reality simulators for medical training. Our training systems are used by medical training centers and institutes worldwide for practice, validation and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors.
We are looking for a senior simulator developer to join our development team in Gothenburg, Stockholm, or Germany (remote)!
As a software developer at Surgical Science you will work within visual simulation. The work takes place in-house and you will be a part of and potentially lead development projects, both internally and externally with clients. In this role you will work towards critical deadlines and all documentation is written in English.
- A senior developer with at least 5 years of experience.
- Great knowledge in application development in C++ and preferably experience in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge in algorithm implementation.
- Able to take on extra responsibility in a leader role within a development team/project.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- It is a plus if you have experience within simulation, game development, computer graphics or VR.
We are looking for someone who takes initiatives and likes to work independently but is not afraid to ask for help when needed. You are preferably someone who can see the big picture and is aware of the business behind the programming.
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organisation. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We value growth and development among our employees. You will get the chance to be a part of a welcoming and open team and contribute with your creativity. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth!
Due to summer vacations, we plan to get back to applicants in the middle of August.
Interested in the job? Send in your application to [email protected]