As Inside Sales Specialist you will support Surgical Science’s sales staff, located in office as well as remote, to ensure optimal sales output and high customer satisfaction. As this is a new position, you will have great influence on how to develop the Inside Sales function to reach the next level of excellence in Sales efficiency.
To be successful in the role you are proactive, optimistic, energetic with a can-do attitude. You are service-oriented with excellent communication skills, enjoys problem-solving and works well both independently and within a team. You possess strong planning and organizational skills, is detail-oriented with a holistic view and have the ability to multitask without losing focus on your current assignments, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Execute the marketing campaigns (e-mails, social media, customer lists etc.)
- Create more customer interactions on direct markets
- Create buzz on less frequented markets
- Maximize Exhibition output (design, messaging, invitations, follow-up, documentation, tracking etc)
- Monitor and support CRM usage to secure maximum utilization
- Support Sales staff in Distributor management
- Sales Staff’s Office POC when travelling
- Manage LapSim Essence Queries and Contracts
- Proactive Sale of Support Agreements/Extended warranties. Handling incoming orders and daily communication with customers – you will be building relationships with existing and new clients to further grow the accounts in cooperation with sales and marketing department
- Maintain a clear understanding of our range of products and services in order to give technical support when needed
- Support the sales, marketing and logistics teams during tenders, quote handling, prices, deliveries, etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Degree in business administration, YH (Yrkeshögskolan), IHM or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in a sales related environment will be advantageous such tele-sales, inside sales, business development or cold calling
- Work experience of 3-5 years, preferably within the medical devices/life science industry
- Excellent spoken and written English. Swedish is an advantage.
- Experience from working in an international environment, preferably in a cross-functional environment
- Experience from working in CRM system
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Accurate, multi-tasking, pro-active and flexible
- Team Player
This position reports to Director Global Sales and is based in the Surgical Science office in Gothenburg.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before February 20.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment, please contact:
+46 76 232 50 65